Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Path stretches ever on.

Today was my first day and everybody's first day at Path Norfolk.  Those of you unfamiliar with Path Norfolk should make every attempt possible to become familiar with it.  It is a vegan restaurant.  It is a love restaurant.  It is a silly, happy, exciting, taste-bud popping restaurant.  And I get to work there.

It must have been early high school when I realized how much I loved to cook and that I wanted to have my own place some day.  While this isn't my own place, I'll be given a remarkable amount of freedom to shape and cultivate the entrée menu as time goes on.  I have so many ideas.  I'm thrumming and hopping with enthusiasm to unleash my culinary prowess on strangers.

It was a fun day.  I'll be uploading recipes and pictures soon as the experiments unfold and we get closer to perfecting the recipes which will (hopefully) be on the menu soon.

Stay tuned.  Stay hungry.  Stay with me.

1 comment:

Bender said...

My sandwich was super delicious and I didn't even have to pick anything off of it like I do at other places. That alone makes me a patron for life.